- Construction Date: 2003, 2010, 2015
- Category: Overhaul Supervision & Project Management
- 2015 :
AllGen staff provided technical supervision for the overhaul of Unit 1 & 2 Fuji 110 MW geothermal turbine. The overhaul included full strip down, clean, preservation parts and refurbishment of the geothermal turbine parts and strip, clean, preservation and reassembly of the generator.
- 2010 :
AllGen staff provided technical supervision for the overhaul of Fuji 110 MW geothermal turbine. The overhaul included full strip down, clean and refurbishment of the geothermal turbine and strip, clean and reassembly of the generator.
- 2003 :
AllGen staff carried out the turnkey project for the first major overhaul of the turbine and generator at this power station. AllGen staff carried out the following work items:
- Provision of a detailed work plan.
- Provision of an inspection and test plan for quality control.
- Supplied overall management and expert supervision on the 24 hour overhaul schedule.
- Supplied highly skilled technicians and craftsmen.
- Supplied all necessary specialist tools and equipment.
- AllGen staff organised their own work crews and the staff provided by the client.
- AllGen staff provided technical advice and solutions throughout the overhaul work including shaft realignment.
The overhaul was completed with very satisfactory results. All of the work was completed inside of the planned outage dates and well within the client’s budget. This was a turnkey Planning, Management and Supervision project which included provision of all staff and tools.
– AllGen Supervisors, Manolito Batulan and Ramel Luna recording turbine shaft axial at Wayang Windu PS
– AllGen supervising the turnover of the turbine casing of at Wayang Windu PS